The Orbiloc Safety Kit provides an affordable and efficient way to keep your Orbiloc Safety Light shining brightly for 100 hours steady-on and 250 hours flashing. The Orbiloc Service Kit includes a pre-wrapped battery pack of two CR2032 and an O-ring lubricated with Silicone. The O-ring is crucial for the Orbiloc Safety Lights to remain waterproof down to 100 meters. We recommend replacing the O-ring every time you replace the battery pack to ensure that the Orbiloc Safety Light stays waterproof. If your Orbiloc Safety Light is used in wet environments (swimming, kayak etc.) the O-ring has to be lubricated regularly. If you use your Orbiloc Safety Light when diving we recommend that you clean the O-ring before and after every dive, and lubricate the O-ring before every dive. You can advantageously save the sealed silicone bag to lubricate the O-ring.
- PROTECT YOUR LIGHT: Maintaining your O-Ring allows the Orbiloc Light to remain waterproof to 100m
- ANOTHER 100+ HOURS: Changing your batteries on your Orbiloc Light can give another 100+ Steady Light hours or 250 Flashing Light hours.
- PRE-WRAPPED BATTERY: For your convenience the battery pack comes pre-wrapped making replacing easier and quicker
- PRE-LUBRICATED: The O-Ring comes lubricated with Silicone for convenience.
- CLEAN REGULARLY: If using in wet environments, clean and re-lubricate your O-Ring regularly.